On August 7, 2020, SYMVIONICS received an Engineering Change Proposal contract award from Bowhead Business & Technology Solutions, LLC (Bowhead), the Prime Contractor on the Center for Naval Aviation Technical Training (CNATT) Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Classroom Tech Refresh program. SYMVIONICS will assist the Government with Cybersecurity security requirements by performing the following technical tasks:
- Evaluate Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and assist technical staff with implementing STIG settings on the required software used for the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) system, ensuring the software, hardware and firmware complies with appropriate security configuration guidelines.
- Review and apply DoD, DISA, DoN and NETC CS policies regarding appropriate mitigation, remediation, and resolution of findings.
- Ensure Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and all scans are configured IAW DISA guidance and ACAS plugin currency is within 5 days of the scan start date.
- Perform Computer Security (CS) reviews as required of technician-generated checklists and scans of servers/systems IAW published Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and Department of Navy (DoN) guidance.
- Review and analyze scan results to ensure scans are credentialed IAW Navy Control Assessor (SCA) Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Testing Guidance Navy and DON scanning guidance and to ensure compliance of patches successfully deployed.